David Stumbo, President
Kim Vanderoort, Vice-President
Ellen Collins, Treasurer
Katherine Mueller, Secretary
Joel Fischer, Past President
Jeff Jagnow, Member-at-Large
• Treasurer’s Report (Ellen)
• Scholarship fund update (Ellen)
• Membership Report (Ellen)
• Tiger Grant Update
• Farmer’s Market Update
• Expedition Frankfort Update (Katie)
• Location Ideas for next Quarterly Meeting – 2nd Quarter will be held at 1st Corinthian on 2nd & Logan. future locations after that?
- Dodgeball Tourney; 5/18 @ FHS Gym
- Racquetball Tourney; 4/6 @ KSU Courts
- Potential Tennis Tourney; 4/13, rain date of 4/14 @ PAC Courts (David)
- • FHS Track Meet; 5/8, 5:30pm, WHHS — Need volunteer or two (David)
• 6/7 @ Downtown Summer Concert – Membership Table set up – we can’t sell anything, can paint faces (Katie) and recruit membership. We need a pop-up tent, contact Katie
• Potential next meeting dates – June, September, Potluck Party (no business discussed) in December (looking at IOOF Lodge, open to suggestions)
• Membership Drive – ideas? – open to discussion
• Fall Picnic – need to choose a block – open to discussion
• Have added a donate button to website – want to add one to FB, can’t until we have 2000 LIKES. Starting Like drive tomorrow so we can add the button!
• On the table: inviting one city commissioner or the mayor to each quarterly meeting to give an update, when possible.
NOTE: we no longer have a commissioner residing in South Frankfort
Open the Floor
Get to Casa Fiesta! Tacos and margaritas for a cause!